Green TEA Watermelon Mocktail
We invited Natalie Battaglia @themindfulmocktail to create a delicious tea drink for International Tea Day 2023.
Green Tea Watermelon Mocktail is likely to become a timeless classic 🍹
Did you know that tea is the second most consumed beverage in the world?
Today is International Tea Day, so what better way to celebrate than with a simple, fresh mocktail recipe created with a special ingredient – a cold brew nitro infused tea!
I used @eastforged Green Tea and Pitaya to create this delicious sip. East Forged was created by two very talented women who just happen to be tea specialists, and their drinks are truly unique and complex.
Don’t forget to save this recipe!
- ½ cup watermelon pieces or 2oz/60mls watermelon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 6-8 mint leaves
- 200ml East Forged Green Tea & Pitaya Nitro Infused Tea
- Place watermelon pieces or juice into a shaker. If using watermelon pieces, muddle until the juice has been released from the fruit.
- Add lime juice to the shaker. Clap mint together in your hands and add to the mixture, then muddle gently.
- Place a couple of ice cubes in the shaker and shake well.
- Pour over ice and top with Green Tea & Pitaya nitro infused tea.
- Stir gently, garnish with a watermelon slice and enjoy!